Sunday, May 29, 2005

Adorna & Dinner

Today we were visited by Adorna -- a very old friend of our family that helped keep me out of trouble when I was a wee little boy myself. Here she is all over again with my kids...



Well, in typical fashion for Adorna, she came bearing fresh groceries and she immediately set to work making a meal.

Here are my boys Kekoa and David enjoying fresh Ensaymada, which is a form of pastry...



Everyone loved it! Then on to a course of Pancit Bihon...



Pancit Bihon is basically a noodle dish, of which Nalani ate every single bite.

I haven't eaten it in 8 years or so and was absolutely in heaven.

But we couldn't stop there. Adorna went on to make a wonderful Pancit Molo -- which kind of a won ton soup.

The kids loved the cooking so much that it turned in to a cooking lesson!



Ah, our bellies are filled with Filipino food and life is good.