Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Bicoys go to the Oscars...

Cari and Alyssa were talking about who they thought would win the various Oscars during tonight's show.

And then they got an idea.

And when the two of them get an idea, I get out of the way.

They thought, "What if the Bicoys went to the Academy Awards?"

Well, they decided that whole the family was going to dress up and "go" to the Oscars...



Complete with a couple of bottles of the finest sparking grape juice, the pre-Oscar party began.

Bretty took off his football uniform and struck a GQ pose...



Kekoa and Nalani mingled with the crowd...



And David did his best George Clooney imitation...



And when the Oscars began, everyone gathered to partake of the "Hollywood" Hors D'oeuvres, including Thai Chicken, Creamcheese Filled Potstickers, Chocalate Eclairs, and other weird things we would normally never eat...



Oh, and why isn't Daddy in any of the pictures?

'Cause I did the shopping and cooking (well, heating in the oven) so Cari didn't make me change out of my boxer shorts and undershirt. Oscars or no Oscars, I gotta wear a suit every day during the week so I'm not wearing them on Sunday!