Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Pictures...

As you probably know, Cari's father is a politician. He's a Wisconsin State Senator and the Assistant Majority Leader of the State Senate.

Well, campaign season is about to begin so it was time for a big family picture...




Of course, trying to get all our kids to stand still and smile at exactly the same time is darn near an impossible task.

We also took the opportunity to take a picture of just our immediate family.

Unfortunately, the kids kept fooling around there too. However, Cari quickly pointed out that the problem with getting our children to stand still had little to do with the kids themselves - and more to do with their father.


She showed me a few of the pictures to prove her point...



I for one believe Nalani jumped up on my shoulder and that one was her fault.

And there was something in David's ear which I was trying to remove which caused him to squirm...



Finally, the kids eventually stopped bothering me so we were able to get a decent picture...



I also snapped a picture of my wife with our nephew Tyler...



Isn't my wife adorable?