Tuesday, September 20, 2005

She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain...

While my husband and his staff are working hard, I thought I'd take a few moments to share with you what I got to do in this beautiful State.

I decided to take a day-long tour to visit the incredible vistas of Mount Rainier...



Of all the mountains that surround Seattle, Mount Rainier is by far the most majestic...



Standing at some 14,000 feet tall, it is truly a remarkable site.

But just as beautiful are the paths and trails in the surrounding areas...



I still am amazed that such steep streams can end up frozen in September...



It's almost as cold as Wisconsin!



But to make my husband happy, I have to end my entry for today with a picture of yet another unique and charming coffee shop - but this time in the woods...



I promise Bret will return to writing tomorrow!