Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bees, Spikes & Bicoys

I wish I could say that there was some theme to this brief post. But mostly I just wanted to throw up this picture of my son David in what my wife considers "the greatest 2nd grade play ever performed" -- which must be saying something when you consider that we have 6 kids and go to lots of plays.

Here is David in the blockbuster, "To Bee or Not to Bee"...



Of course, just short of his 8th birthday, David has lost his two front teeth found mousse (courtesy of his big sister Alyssa) and began spiking his hair...



March - our fifth month in Las Vegas - has also brought the 7th visit by relatives since we've arrived. Here is my Uncle Franco (my father Bernie's brother), my cousins Brenda and Paula, and Brenda's son Kekona -- with the normal collection of my own children...



Note my littlest daughters, Nalani & Malia hugging each other on the right side of the picture. Ya gotta love them babies!