Sunday, January 16, 2005

Back in the High Life Again...


Me with a Hot Babe!

Well, I needed to think of some song lyric to match the picture above. Anyway, this summer I accepted a position as the Big Kahuna
of the Nevada Community Foundation (www.nevadacf.org). It’s an exciting time of expansion as our small staff of four has quickly grown to nine in the few months I’ve been in Las Vegas. My wonderful wife Cari is making some new friends and has already organized a weekly gathering in the park for other stay-at-home moms who are new to town. We can honestly say that as difficult as it was to leave behind our life and friends in Marietta, this was absolutely the perfect move for us.

In all seriousness (and that’s not something I’m really good at), we do hope you take the time to visit us in this fabulous city. You’re welcome in our home (although I can’t speak for the dog or two cats) for a stay or even just for some time away from the wonderful craziness of the famous “Strip” and Fremont Street. From our family to yours, have a wonderful holiday and we hope to see you soon!