Monday, January 17, 2005

Viva Las Vegas!

There's no place quite like Las Vegas...



This is the fastest growing city in America -- with Clark County adding roughly 6,000 new residents every single month! What is not well known beyond those that live here, however, is that the people moving to this wonderfully quirky city were inevitably the most popular people in their former home towns.

How do we know that everyone who lives here is extremely popular? Well, why else would we all have so many friends and family who want to visit us?

Tomorrow morning my parents arrive from Hawaii. That makes the sixth set of visitors we will have had in our home since our arrival in Las Vegas a mere four months ago!

Consider my Aunty Kani and Uncle Adrian (with my family)...



Or my Aunty Mary and her crew...



Then there was Thanksgiving with two sets of guests -- my in-laws from Green Bay and my Aunty Lori and her family...



Such is the challenge of my father being the eldest of 12 children -- that means I have lots of Aunties and Uncles and cousins!

Of course, I love it when folks like my cousin Fred visit...



L&L Drive In. Mmmmmm, good.